Please contact us directly at (925) 337-6323 for any questions or comments.
The form of payments we accept are credit cards, cash, cashier checks and money orders. If you reserved over the phone, we will process your credit card payment at the time of reservation. Once payments is accepted and/or cleared, we will provide you with a confirmation of your tour via email within 24 hours. If your payment is declined for any reason, your reservation will be canceled, and we will attempt to call you to let you know.
A confirmation email will be sent to you containing the following information:
- a brief description of the tour
- tour date
- tour time
- tour starting location
- contact information
- link to our safety video (you must see this video prior to arrival)
If the tour includes visiting other business or venues, please do NOT contact the business for questions about the tour, please contact us at (925) 337-6323.
For security and to fraud protection, we will ask a photo ID that matches the original credit card used for payment. We will also ask for a photo ID that matches the required liability waiver. Segway PT rider instruction and tours are conducted in English. Segway PT Training videos and guest waivers are available in English only, and we required for you to read and agree that you understand the document contents.
Rates and Availability:
Our prices and availability are subject to change without notice. Unless payment is completed we cannot guarantee pricing or availability. We reserve the right to decline service. We will do every attempt to accommodate your party once your reservation is confirmed, however in the event of mechanical issues with our units, we may have to reduce our availability, in such case, we will credit back the riders that would not be able to be part of the tour, our we will issue a voucher for another day.
Declined Credit Cards:
If the credit card provided is declined, we will attempt to notify you, to try a different way of payment, if not other means of payment are available and/or agreed the reservation will be canceled.
Cancellations and No-Show:
All Reservations require full payment prior to the tour. We will send an e-mail confirmation of the specific date and time of your tour. A full deposit will be issued when canceling 72 hours or more prior to the scheduled tour time. We have a limited amount of Segway PT's for tour use - Both equipment and guides are held for your specific reservation. No shows are charged in full and will not be rescheduled. The deposit WILL NOT be refunded for any reason and booking time and /or date cannot be changed within 72 hours of your scheduled tour.
Signed Tour Orientation Guide and Liability Waiver forms are required prior to your tour departure. We also require all participants to watch our Safety Video.
Group or Private Event - Cancellations and No-Show:
Group or Private Events reservations require full payment prior to the tour. We will send an e-mail confirmation of the specific date and time of your tour. A full deposit will be issued when canceling 2 Weeks or more prior to the scheduled tour time. We have a limited amount of Segway Personal Transporters for tour use - Both equipment and guides are held for your specific reservation. No shows are charged in full and will not be rescheduled. The deposit WILL NOT be refunded for any reason, and booking time and /or date cannot be changed within 2 Weeks of your scheduled tour.
Signed Tour Orientation Guide and Liability Waiver forms are required prior to your tour departure. We also require all participants to watch our Safety Video.
Cancellation due to weather conditions:
We may decide to cancel a tour if extreme weather conditions exist or are forecast. However Segway Personal Transporters can perform in a wide range of weather conditions. If we decide to cancel a tour you will be notified as soon as possible and will receive a full refund, or if you prefer we will issue a tour voucher for another day. If rain is expected we will provide poncho's for your convenience. Our personal transporters have a weather resistant bag where you can store your belongings while riding.
Cancellation or Changes due to venue events:
Some of the venues/business we visit during a tour have a standard schedule that we follow. However in the event of a special or unforeseen event, the venues may decide to not allow tours for the day. In such case we will notify you as soon as possible and offer a comparable option or alternative tour.
Courtesy reminder for tours:
We will do our best to remind you about your upcoming tour or event. However is your responsibility to be at the designated tour location on the correct date and time, we are not responsible for emails, voice-mails or text not delivered or lost in transit. Please check your confirmation and don't hesitate to contact us for questions or clarifications. Our cancellation policy applies and we won't issue any refunds for no-shows.
Changes to Your Reservation:
Please call us directly at (925) 548-2989 for any changes related to your reservation. Please be aware that we DO NOT accept cancellations via text, email, social-media or other electronic means of communication. We will only accept cancellations in person, via phone, or when you leave a message indicating the time of your call. To avoid any cancellation fees, please call us at least 72 hours prior (2 Weeks for group or private events) to the tour date. We have a limited amount of Segway PT's for tour use. No Shows are charged in full. The deposit WILL NOT be refunded for any reason and booking time and/or cannot be changed within 72 hours of your scheduled tour. Gift certificates are not refundable and have no cash value.
Segway PT rider instruction and tours are conducted in English. Segway PT Training videos and guest waivers are available in English only and we required for you to read and agree that you understand the document contents.
Some of our tours or packages may include tasting fees that will be paid in your behalf to the wineries we visit. There is no cash value or refunds for riders that decide not to taste during the tour. Minimum age requirements apply, and drinking alcoholic beverages prior to our tour is not allowed. Gratuities are always appreciated by our staff as it represents an important portion of their income.
Gratuities given in the form of a credit card payment will be paid in full to our staff as you indicate. If no specific way of distribution is indicated, then it will be distributed proportionally among the staff that participated in your tour. We may charge a standard gratuity as part of your booking, in that case you will be notified timely. Unless otherwise specified tasting fees, meals, gratuities, attraction admissions, or souvenirs are NOT included.
Unless otherwise specified guide gratuities are optional and always appreciated.
Third Party Links:
We may collect and process some or all the information you provide us (i.e.. name, address, email, type of device, browser, times and dates, etc., etc.) to contact you from time to time with offers or information and some of our products or to review the form our website is being used by our visitors. If you wish to opt-out, please contact us and let us know so that we discontinue any further communication of that nature.
Google Analytics data is shared with Google. For more information on Google's Privacy Policies,
Changing Opt-In/Opt-Out Status:
You may choose to opt-in or opt-out by sending us an email to email@example.com indicating "please remove" or "please add".
Product returns policy:
Livermore Tour Co. LLC will only accept return of unused and undamaged products that are returned in the original packaging. Purchaser must follow this return procedure:
• Please be aware that the Livermore Tour Co. LLC will not accept returns once the Product has been used, is damaged or it has being pullout of it's original packing.
• All Purchaser orders that are placed for items that are not physically in stock at our location are considered Custom Orders. Custom Orders are expressly place to fulfill customer needs and payment is due when the order is placed. All Products we offer including products from Segway Inc., Ninebot Inc. and other third party providers can be part of a custom order.
• If Product was part of a customer order, Purchaser has seven days after the date when Purchaser was notified that the item has arrived to our location to request a Return Material Authorization (RMA) only if the Product has not being used, has never being assembled and it remained in the original packing at all times..
• If Product was in stock at our location immediately at time of payment, Purchaser has seven days after receipt of the product Purchaser to contact Livermore Tour Co. LLC and request an Return Material Authorization (RMA) only if the product has not being used, has never being assembled and it remained in the original packing at all times.
• If Product purchased was used/pre-owned item, Livermore Tour Co. LLC will not accept returns.
• After Purchaser receives an RMA number from Livermore Tour Co. LLC. Purchaser must return the Product to Livermore Tour Co. LLC. In an unused, undamaged condition and in the original packaging. The Product must be delivered back not later than five days after the RMA is issued.
• Purchaser, as a condition of returning the Product, must pay Livermore Tour Co. LLC. A re-stocking fee equal to 20% of the purchase price for the returned Product. Payment of this fee is due at the time Purchaser obtains the RMA, subject to actual return of the Product in accordance with the terms of this Policy.
• Upon receipt of the returned Product, Livermore Tour Co. LLC. Shall inspect the returned Product to confirm that it is unused and undamaged and in the original packaging. Upon such confirmation, and provided the Purchaser has followed the procedure set forth in this Policy, Livermore Tour Co. LLC. Shall credit Purchaser for the purchase price less the 20% restocking fee.
• If Purchaser returns Product that is used, damaged, not in the original packaging, or otherwise not in accord with this section, then Livermore Tour Co. LLC. Shall not issue any credit to Purchaser and Purchaser shall pay all costs for return shipment of the Product to Purchaser.
• All shipping costs are responsibility of the Purchaser. • Livermore Tour Co. LLC does not provide any warranty for any Products sold other than the warranty provided by the original manufacturer that makes Products subject to their corresponding exclusions, limitations and conditions.
Shipping policy & changing your order:
Livermore Tour Co. LLC. will allow changes in Custom Orders and Shipping Instructions. Purchaser must follow this return procedure:
• Please contact us immediately if you need to make changes to your order at (925) 337-6323.
• Adding Products to your order is allowed at anytime, however delivery time for those Products may vary depending on third-party/manufacturer's availability shipping and their shipping department schedule. Additional shipping cost may apply.
• Removing Products from your order is allowed only if the items have not being already shipped by third-party/manufacturer. Once items are shipped our Return Policy applies. Restocking fees may apply, and Purchaser will be responsible for all additional shipping costs.
• Canceling Orders from your order is allowed only if the items have not being already shipped by third-party/manufacturer. Once items are shipped our Return Policy applies. Restocking fees may apply, and Purchaser will be responsible for all additional shipping costs. If items have not being shipped, customer may apply for a full refund minus shipping costs. A 3.5% processing fee for order placed using a credit/debit card.
• For your own protection, you may cancel your shipping instructions only with evidence of residence. We do not ship outside the continental US.
• Livermore Tour Co. LLC, is certified to handle Hazardous Materials. Some of the batteries for transporters are controlled by the Department of Transportation and require special handling. Please let us know if you are planning to ship any Product once received. For more information please visit the US Department of Transportation website.
When applicable we will refund customers for their tour purchase or product, however please review the corresponding policy to see if any fees apply.
Payments with a credit card will be refunded back to the original credit card, please allow 2-5 business day for processing. Payments made via check, will be refunded with a Livermore Tour Company check, please allow 2-5 business days for processing. Payments made in cash, money order, or cashier check will be paid back in cash only when the original receipt is presented.
Did you purchased a product or accessory? Please review our Product returns policy & Shipping policy.
How to contact us:
You may contact us by any of the following:
By mail :Livermore Tour Co. LLC AKA/DBA Segway of Livermore 2255 Fourth Street, Ste B Livermore, CA 94550 By
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org By Phone: (925) 337-6323
Every effort has been made to create accurate information about our products, services, policies, terms, conditions, and general content of this website. However this website may have typos, inaccuracies, in such case we encourage all users to notify us your concerns or questions as soon as possible, so that we can review the content and clarify or correct the website content. In no event shall Livermore Tour Co. LLC and/or any of our suppliers or partners may be liable for any incidental, punitive, direct, indirect, special or consequential damages arising out of or in any way connected with the use of this Web site; or for any information provided about products and/or services obtained through this Web site.
Use of this Web site constitutes your agreement to all our terms and conditions. You may not use this website for any purpose that is unlawful and only use it according to our terms and conditions.
© 2014-2017 by Livermore Tour Co. LLC. All rights reserved. We are not affiliated with Segway Inc, owner of Segway ™. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
Website Disclaimer / Manufacturer Notice for Segway® and Ninebot® products:
This NOTICE AND DISCLAIMER is made to all customers and purchasers of Segway® and Ninebot® products or services from Livermore Tour Company LLC. You are by this NOTICE advised that Segway® and Ninebot® products are sold and services are rendered by independent dealers, experience centers and distributors and that Livermore Tour Company LLC is also an independent, authorized dealer/ distributor/tour of Segway Inc. Each dealer/distributor/tour, including Livermore Tour Company LLC, is an independent business, completely separate from and is an independent contractor to, Segway Inc. Except for Segway Inc.’s granting of a limited license to Livermore Tour Company LLC to use certain trademarks owned by Segway Inc. or Ninebot (Tianjin) Technology Co., Ltd. in connection with the sale and promotion of genuine Segway Inc. or Ninebot (Tianjin) Technology Co., Ltd. products or services utilizing genuine Segway Inc. or Ninebot products, Segway Inc. does not control any independent dealer/SAEC/distributor and Segway Inc. does not own, operate or control the website(s) used by Livermore Tour Company LLC to advertise, promote and sell genuine Segway Inc. or Ninebot products or services utilizing genuine Segway Inc. or Ninebot products. To the extent permitted by applicable law, Segway Inc., hereby DISCLAIMS any liability for any intentional or negligent act by any dealer/SAEC/distributor, any representations made, and/or any damage to any Segway or Ninebot product caused by an act of any dealer/SAEC/distributor. Segway will not be responsible or liable for any damages caused by any dealer/SAEC/distributor, including any dealer/ SAEC/distributor identified as an “authorized”dealer or an “authorized”tour. Segway Inc., as the manufacturer of the Segway Personal Transporter and Segway SE-3 Patroller and Ninebot (Tianjin) Technology Co., Ltd., as the manufacturer of the Ninebot E, Ninebot One, Ninebot by Segway miniPRO, offers separate limited warranties to all customers and buyers of their respective branded products. Those limited warranties are separate and apart from other or additional warranties or guarantees offered by any dealer/SAEC/distributor and neither Segway Inc. nor Ninebot (Tianjin) Technology Co., Ltd. will be responsible for any representation or warranty made by any dealer/SAEC/distributor. Any statement in any advertisement, literature, brochure, or website should NOT be interpreted or construed as expressly or impliedly creating any relationship between Segway Inc. and any dealer/SAEC/distributor, including Livermore Tour Company LLC.